Quick and Easy Chili Bean Quezo Dip Recipe
Enjoy the simple but tasty blend of chili beans and cheeeeese! What are you waiting for?? Let's get cooking and have the perfect dip with minimal prep involved!
Prep time: Less than 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 1/2 minutes
Use a 12-to-16 oz. (375 to 500 ml) mug
- 3 tsp brick-style cream cheese (1 ½ oz)
- ¼ cup canned chili-seasoned pinto beans with liquid
- 3 tbsp shredded sharp (old) Cheddar cheese
- In the mug, microwave cream cheese on high for 10 to 20 seconds or until warm and melted.
- Stir in beans and cheddar cheese.
- Microwave on high for 60 to 90 seconds or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with any suggested accompaniments if desired.
Extras & Tips:
Try adding 1 tbsp chopped green onions or fresh cilantro.
Bread sticks or crackers; tortilla or pita chips; assorted carrot or celery sticks; pita wedges
Want to prep ahead?
Measure the cream cheese into the mug; cover and refrigerate. Measure the beans and Cheddar cheese into a small, airtight container; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Out of all the dips, which one is your favorite?