Enjoy the simple but tasty blend of chili beans and cheeeeese! What are you waiting for?? Let's get cooking and have the perfect dip with minimal prep involved!
Prep time: Less than 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 1/2 minutes
Use a 12-to-16 oz. (375 to 500 ml) mug
- 3 tsp brick-style cream cheese (1 ½ oz)
- ¼ cup canned chili-seasoned pinto beans with liquid
- 3 tbsp shredded sharp (old) Cheddar cheese
- In the mug, microwave cream cheese on high for 10 to 20 seconds or until warm and melted.
- Stir in beans and cheddar cheese.
- Microwave on high for 60 to 90 seconds or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with any suggested accompaniments if desired.
Extras & Tips:
Try adding 1 tbsp chopped green onions or fresh cilantro.
Bread sticks or crackers; tortilla or pita chips; assorted carrot or celery sticks; pita wedges
Want to prep ahead?
Measure the cream cheese into the mug; cover and refrigerate. Measure the beans and Cheddar cheese into a small, airtight container; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Out of all the dips, which one is your favorite?