Easy Chicken Crescent Roll Ups
When living in a dorm or apartment, there are times when you don't want to eat out, but don't want to spend too much time in the kitchen. Here's an easy to cook, delicious meal that you can share with your friends or roommates, and have some left for lunch the next day.
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
1-2 cans of canned chicken or shredded chicken of the same amount
1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
2 tablespoons of milk
2 cans of crescent rolls
1 tablespoon of butter
Shake n’ Bake Parmesan
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
- Blend the chicken, cream cheese, milk, salt and pepper together.
- Separate the crescent rolls into triangles.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the bottom of the triangle, fold in the bottom corners and roll.
- Lightly roll crescent roll in melted butter
- Roll in Shake n’ Bake
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
To make even creamier, dilute cream of chicken soup with ½ cup milk, stir and pour over crescent rolls. Yummy!